Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Journey With Raindrops



        Raindrops and I where no typical best friends who suppose to be with each other all the time. Because the relation we had is not mutual. I was the one who benefits much when they are around. Know why? Because every drop that fall from the sky is my tears I can't let go when sunshine is around.

I kept on pretending I'm a fighter even moments came that my knees are shaken because of too much pain. I don't want my love ones to worry on me but my most reason is I'm not used to it. Growing up being an independent child stops me from telling others all my fears in life. I wanted them to look at me the way they think I am. Only those raindrops knew the agonies I felt.

With them I can freely shout what's in my heart. I don't need to pretend to be somebody else.
When they come my heart's agonies had moment to go out from it's shell and let vanished the things that made life wrong in my eyes. As I step out from the door no one sees, no one noticed, that tears are falling down my eyes. Thanks a lot to my raindrops friends who hide those tears.

Being a friend is not measured on how many hours in a day she spends with you nor gift she had given in your special days. Rather friend do came in times you need them the most, and a hug is enough to comfort you. Same with my raindrops friends, there aren't every hour of the day nor every special occasion of my life but they came when I have no one to run.

Journeying with me while I'm healing those pains no one can hide...

 



No comments:

Post a Comment