Thursday, June 16, 2011

In The Middle We became Friends


In a heart of a friend there is an emotion buried so deep. It's a small packages one's opened will never be closed again, she's my friend,there came another friend, they were friends until we can 't remember when do we became friends. It's like a circle that has no beginning nor end.

But what do friends are? An ear that listen? A hand that catches when we fall? A mind that understand? Or the heart that has eternal love? Friend? She's everything.. Sometimes we quarrel because of different views but that doesn't change our friendship.

We live in a big world, there where many of us, some were pretty, tall and bright than the other. But I don't care about them I'm happy for I know I have friends whom accept the real me. Because of them I almost forget how big the world was. They lighten the path which darkens because of unsolved problems. I had learn to fly though I don't have wings and swim without single fin.


Friends made me believe in my strength and optimize it and also shown the world beyond expected. They were nothing to me in my past, don't know what they will become in my future but in the middle of my life they were my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment