Monday, June 20, 2011

'Till I Need Her


I can't pretend to be somebody else I'm not since O can't hide who really am I that long. The truth that I'm different and unique in my own way is one reason I can be proud of. I told them you are my friend, so we are. There are so many things why I should be proud to be your companion. You are known to be simple, kind, hospitable, and most of all your a loving person. Your humor allows me to smile despite troubles I,m facing towards my dreams.

More than this, we treated each other more than friends. Your problem is my problem and vise versa. Though we have our own responsibilities to protect our families there is an unknown feeling that pushes us to care for each other. I have known many of them since I started to mingle with people but I've never met someone like you because I believe your irreplaceable in my heart. I've seen the sacrifices you made to tighten this friendship, never left me because of the reason your tired of being at my side, rather you made me feel the love that is pure as white.

Indeed with full understanding you promise to hold my hands. I can now say with confidence no matter race in the world you'll be there cheering me up.



No comments:

Post a Comment