Tuesday, June 14, 2011

She and Me



I can't remember when we became friends. All I know is that she's the first person in our school who calls me by the name Yhamie. Just then, we started to walk side by side in the canteen and talk about everything under the sun. We even share our hopes and dreams in life. But time past swiftly. Our yesterday that is full of joyous memories are gone. We started to have quarrels that became worst because of clashing egos and different perspectives. She insists that she was right and so do I. But when I started to realize that all those quarrels are cause by immaturity and pride , I tried to explain but she felt tired and refused to listen .

Feeling lonely and forgotten I decided to let her go seeing that shes happy with her new friends. Right now I still missed the ways she calls me by my nickname. I long to lean in her shoulder whenever I fell sad. I know that I can't fix things up, but I still believe that we had established a bond that is so special only to the two of us. I just hope that one day we will be able to realize the true meaning of our friendship.

Far from her is lonely but I can't force her to be at my side again. She knows what could make her happy. Maybe I'm no longer her happiness, well it's fine with me as long I can still see those great smile on her beside her new friends. Because her joy was mine.
And he was me!.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment